An upcoming wedding is worth celebrating, and for a bachelorette party, you should go all out for you and your bridesmaids. But with so many possibilities, you need to know how to plan the best bachelorette party. Celebrate the upcoming big day with a night of partying or a day of soaking in culture and entertainment in a place that has a lively scene 24/7 — New York City.
We’ll give you some tips on how to plan a bachelorette party in New York City that has something for everyone, from where to stay to what to eat. Plan the best party by stopping by some of the locations below, and get ready to celebrate!
Select Your Hotel
Whether you’re from out of town or want to pamper yourself and your bridesmaids, one essential part of knowing how to plan the best bachelorette party is finding the right hotel. No matter what you and your friends want to get up to while celebrating, there’s a hotel in NYC near all the action! Consider booking your stay at one of the following.
- Soho Grand Hotel: Brides-to-be looking for nightlife and shopping will love this hotel in the heart of Soho. Treat yourself and your bridesmaids to a stay in the highly rated, luxurious rooms where you can indulge in 24-hour room service after a night on the town.
- The Redbury New York: Located not far from Madison Square Park and the Empire State Building, the hotel is home to Vini e Fritti, a wine and snack bar perfect for anyone who’s celebrating. This Midtown spot suits any bride-to-be with luxurious tastes.
- Selina Chelsea: Formerly the Hotel Americano, these stunning accommodations put you near the cultural hub of the city. With art museums, theaters and more in the area, this hotel is excellent for a bachelorette-for-the-night and her friends who want a sophisticated evening taking in what the city has to offer.
- SIXTY LES: Enjoy nothing but luxury in this Lower East Side hotel from the luxe rooms to the Make Believe social club on the rooftop. Take in the skyline as you celebrate and get ready to head out for the night to nearby bars.
Be sure to base your hotel choice on what you and your crew plan on doing for the party. The best locations keep you close to the action, so you don’t have to wander back and forth throughout the city.
Find the Best Spot for Brunch
Bottomless brunch is the name of the game for the best ideas for a bachelorette party in New York City. Check out one of these brunch hotspots.
- Nobody Is Perfect: Get classics like Bloody Marys, mimosas, pancakes, French toast, sandwiches, salads and more. The atmosphere is lively with fun music, staffers and setting, and is sure to start your day on a high note.
- Socarrat Paella Bar: Mimosas make an appearance again at this brunch location, but you’ll also find sangria, churros and other unique additions to the usual brunch fare. Reserve your brunch spot at the Midtown, Chelsea or Nolita location.
- Bocca di Bacco: With three locations throughout New York City in the Theater District, this brunch spot offers unlimited Bellinis and mimosas, or upgrade to margaritas or Bloody Marys.
Get the party started early, or fuel up for your day ahead with one of the most popular meals for a bachelorette party crew to enjoy.
Make Reservations at One of New York City’s Best Restaurants
While brunch is pretty close to being the most important meal of the day, you can’t forget everything else. You don’t want to celebrate on an empty stomach, so take your party to some of the best restaurants throughout the city, like:
- Mister French in the Lower East Side
- Raoul’s in Soho
- Wayan in Nolita
- Crown Shy in the Financial District
New York City has plenty more to offer, and the variety is limitless. From casual bites to luxurious sit-down meals in beautiful settings, the city has it all, so none of your girls go hungry during a day and night of celebration.
Find the Best Spots to Shop in NYC
During the day, bring your bachelorette party to some of the hottest shopping areas throughout New York City. Get gifts for your bridesmaids, buy something to remember the day by or browse throughout the variety of shopping areas the city has to offer. Start the party with a shopping spree at:
- Times Square, especially if your party traveled in from somewhere else
- Fifth Avenue and 57th Street for luxe brands
- Nolita for boutiques, accessories and unique styles
- Canal Street Market for food and artisan-made goods
Pop around the shops between meals or as you wait for the sun to go down and your night of partying to begin!
Catch a Show on Broadway
You’ll never run out of entertainment options in the city, but seeing a Broadway show is among the best ideas for a bachelorette party in New York City. There’s something for everyone, so get with your girls and:
- Plan far in advance if you want to get tickets to a crowd-pleasing favorite.
- See something critics are raving about to get in on the action.
- Check out a family-friendly show if you’re going for a wholesome angle to your bachelorette party.
- Experience the hits from a popular musical and resist the urge to sing every song later over drinks.
- Enjoy the cultural and sophisticated experience of seeing a play.
No matter what you see, it’s an iconic experience in New York City and worth it for any local or crew traveling in from somewhere far to celebrate.
Plan a Visit to a Bar or Club
For bachelorette party ideas in NYC, look no further than the clubs and bars. Experience the nightlife of New York as you celebrate, and dance or drink the night away at some popular choices for bachelorette parties:
- House of Yes
- Le Bain
- The Electric Room
- The Happiest Hour
- Beauty Bar
- Hill and Dale
You’ll find plenty more options throughout the city, so no matter where your night takes you, there’s sure to be a handful of bars and clubs nearby. If you’ve got a large group, some venues offer event spaces, but if it’s just you and a few of your closest girls, you can barhop throughout the city.
Schedule a Transportation Service to Take You From Spot to Spot
When you get to planning the ultimate celebration, don’t forget to schedule transportation for bachelorette parties. A party bus or limousine for a bachelorette party will not only bring you around the city in style, but you’ll also be able to:
- Drink and enjoy the night with your girls safely
- Get around the city without waiting or stress
- Have reliable transportation to get from place to place
- Fit more fun into your visit easily with the time and stress you save
Make sure you add getting a party bus for your bachelorette party to your to-do list so you can enjoy the celebration with your girls and leave the stress behind you!
Get Transportation for Bachelorette Parties With Blue Streak
Indulge in a night of fun and revelry with your friends, and don’t worry about how you’ll get around the Big Apple. At Blue Streak, our world-class comfort, reliability and service make us the perfect fit for transportation for bachelorette parties. Our professional drivers will keep the party rolling, give you insider tips on the best spots throughout the city and get you wherever you need to go throughout the night.
When it comes to limousines for bachelorette parties, we’ve got something for everyone. With classic limos, party buses and pink Hummers, you’ll find everything from the classiest models to the most fun transportation. Make a reservation today to get reliable bachelorette party transportation in NYC, and celebrate your upcoming big day with one last night of the single life!